Bonus Cash-$50

BestValue
By BestValue,
in

LATEST OFFER: up to $100 PRICELINE BONUS CASH

Interesting, just recieved a Priceline e-mail of "bonus cash". It appears to qualify one must use the PRICELINE link in the e-mail. Is there anyway to start the bids thru the BB link and still get the "bonus cash"?

hotels priceline rewards

Start your search below to redeem your Bonus Cash.

Destination

check-In:

check-out:

rooms:

1 Room 2 Rooms 3 Rooms 4 Rooms 5 Rooms 6 Rooms 7 Rooms 8 Rooms 9 Rooms

bonus rules & restrictionsSave up to $50 on your purchase.

- You must book before August 31, 2008 -

Valid for 2-star or better hotels

You must stay at least two nights.

Valid for Name Your Own Price hotels

Save $10/room per night up to $50

Note: priceline Bonus Cash cannot be combined with any other sales or promotions.

You can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thanks for asking and letting us know about the PRICELINE bonus money.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I got this email too, and will try the above when I decide to use it. In your experience does it seem like they penalize your bids on the opaque product. In other words, is the accepted bid more than it would have been just to have them deduct the $5 a night at the end? I guess there is no way to know for sure, but these kinds of things always make me suspicious.

• 1 year later...

A much simpler way to redeem the bonus cash is to go through the BetterBidding.com PRICELINE link and then just signing into the website with your e-mail address/password. Under "My Profile" tab at the top right browser corner, right next to the "Sign Out" tab, there is an option to select "My Rewards". Bonus cash offers for hotels/car rentals will be shown here, so click on that bonus cash link to start your purchase.

• 1 year later...

There may be a glitch in the system where 'here and there' it may appear that you didn't get the full effect of any bonus money, but there are enough reports where users have received the 'full effect' of the bonus that i believe it's a $1 to $1 correlation.

This is a good time for me to remind others though that you can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

If you need help with an upcoming stay and/or provide the particulars of the bid you felt should have been accepted feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, time to bid on PL again (using BB PRICELINE link of course!). Last year I found Hotel Bonus cash in my rewards account and used it. This time I only have Hotel+ car or Hotel+flight. Is PL giving just hotel cash out there now?

Should I wait? I usually use PL (again, via BB!) for this particular annual hotel stay and book in the last two weeks of June for mid-August stay.

• 1 month later...

I recently received $30 bonus cash (to be used $10 per bid) for completing a survey. Just tried to use it on a bid at an amount where others said they were getting their bid on the first try and got rejected. I realize there is a lot involved in winning a bid and just because a bid is good one day doesn't mean it will be good another but can't help but feel a little suspicious about this "bonus" cash. Given how Priceline works, seems like it would be very easy for them to "pretend" to give us cash and just reject our bids. Oh well, will keep trying, maybe tomorrow without the bonus cash, and will update with results. Thanks for the tip how to use the bonus cash through Better Bidding; will link in this way.

mmp,

PLEASE NOTE that you can still use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

If you'd like help with your stay above please start a NEW TOPIC in the appropriate state category.

Thanks.

Well I WAS able to use $10 of the $30 bonus cash (which was all I was allowed to use on a bid). I was only bidding for one night. I thought I would still have $20 remaining to use on other bids but after the one bid, the rest of the bonus cash disappeared from my account. I have emailed them to get an explanation; perhaps there was some other random rule to this that I did not see but it is now gone. Even though I got $10, I was promised $30 and think this "bonus" money is very shady treatment of customers by Priceline. I went thru this site for my win and will post it under the location for which I bid.

• 2 months later...

I'm a little suspicious about the bonus cash too.

I was bidding for a hotel (if and when successful, I will post here) and I tried $48. It was rejected but I was prompted to increase my bid by $21 to $69. At that point I remembered I had some bonus cash ($6 per night) so I started over again and using a rebid zone I bid $48 again ($54 with the bonus cash). I got the same message - that my $48 bid wasn't accepted but if I increase it by $21 to $69, I can try again right away. So it appears the bonus cash isn't factored in at all.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]