SuntanD
By SuntanD,
in

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So I tried to bid today and it was rejected. Not sure if its due to the fact that I used my real address (with a space in the postal code) or the fact that I use an RBC Visa, or my bid was just too low. Im going to change my profile to use the CA 99999. hope it works!

• 3 weeks later...

so, should canadians be using an american state and zip code in order to bid successfully on hotels in the States...don't think this issue has been resolved...i've entered my full Canadian address, and so far have been rejected on bids..just would like to make sure that it is not due to my "Canadian Address and zip code"

thanks.

Canadians should have no problem inputting their actual address... it is most likely that your bids are too low.

As it sounds as if you have bid this recently, please follow-up your existing Priceline New York City thread with an update and we'll be able to advise you further there.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4* above is a match for the Le Meridien Etoile and that woudl be our best guess. Unfortunately the other two properties have not yet been identified, although i'll add a little caution in regards to the 3* property... as hotel star ratings in Europe are somewhat different than here in the US, and with no amenities shown that property may not be what you expect from a 3 star property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an update for users from the UK (or anyone else!)

I just won a bid via PRICELINE.Com, using my British visa card and a British address.

I squeezed my FULL POSTAL ADDRESS (inc 'UK' and the post code) into the two boxes for the street name.

In the other boxes, Country I left as the United States, for City/Town I entered New York.

For the State/Province/County I selected New York and finally the Zip/Postal Code I entered 99999.

All worked OK with no problems

• 2 weeks later...

Hi . I'm really struggling here. I'm from NZ and cant get through the page of personal information eg phone number not being accepted. For the address I filled in the top 2 lines with my address then put in US and California and code being 99999 but now phone number is causing me problems. Any suggestions? I want to make a bid for San Diego in 2 weeks time being Easter. Is this too early or is it fine to bid now? I'

I'm very new to this site. Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello

Is it possible to book hotels using priceline.co.uk from the UK anymore? In March this year we booked some fantastic hotels in CA USA on www.priceline.co.uk but this address now just leads to www.booking.com. I am currently trying to book a hotel in Brisbane Australia. Have tried hotwire but don't give the option for anything greater than a 3.5 star and only 2 hotels - suspect that the hotels are in the suburbs not in the city centre. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]