Hotwire Hotel: What 3 star hotel is this in Atlantic City?

3redheads
By 3redheads,
in

Date of stay is June 7th, 2008. It's West Atlantic City-Blackhorse Pike.

The amenities are:

Hotel Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

High Speed Internet

Fitness Center

Laundry Facility

Rate is $149 a night.

I don't think it's the Holiday Inn because I can get that for $120 through regular channels.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks!

This property has not yet been identified, but the previous best guess is that this is Holiday Inn Express.

You are correct that if this is indeed the HI Express, it can be booked for less thru their website. (please use our link if you do book direct)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

the Sheraton is located in the Downtown Atlantic City zone. Its going to be difficult to get a deal on a room in Atlantic City for a busy Saturday night in the summer, but there are a ton of hotels in the zones west of AC with availability.

How common is it to have a property go for more on HOTWIRE? I was hoping it was the Sheraton, then it would be a really good deal! I don't know if I want to chance it and end up paying more. Any suggestions?

It's uncommon that HOTWIRE is more than the hotel itself, but it does happen. When it does, HOTWIRE offers a "Double the Difference Guarantee" where they will give you twice the difference between thier price and the hotel's price (excluding taxes and fees) So if you did purchase the above and it turns out to be the Holdiay Inn Express, you could make a Double the Difference claim, and if successful, get your rate reduced further. In the above situation, if successful, the difference is about $29, less HOTWIRE's booking fee, so you'd be looking at a net cost of about $97+tax. (or it could be a different property and you'd own that hotel room for the price paid)

As dahammer points out, it's not the Sheraton, as that hotel isn't in this zone.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or use our Holiday Inn Express link if you choose to book the above direct)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Dear,

Yesterday, I identified the Sheraton in Atlantic City and posted it here.

The hotel is located in downtown Atlantic City.

Amenities are Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Golf Nearby

I hope this information would be helpful for you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]