Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Embassy Row) Hotel Palomar

FJoePa
By FJoePa,
in

Looking to stay in DC 7/20 - 7/22 and be near museums and monuments. Saw 3.5* South of the Mall, but there is no 3.5* listed for this area? Any idea what it might be? I was thinking Lenfant Plaza Hotel. For 2 adults and 2 children.

I know that every reservation is different, but in general, do you get better deals if you wait right before the trip or should I reserve something now for the best deal?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey there,

The 3.5* South of the Mall is back. The amenaties include : Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Buisness Center. The TripAdvisor Traveler Rating is 3 out of 5. I previously thought it was Lenfant Plaza Hotel. Any thoughts?

Sorry, this was 6/13 - 6/15, 2 adults and 2 children.

The Lenfant Plaza Hotel has not yet been reported to the board so can't say with any degree of certainty (especially given the very common amenities), but it seems to be a reasonable guess.

However, i'll note that we don't see many people seeking out this area of DC... is there a specific reason for you looking at this zone? There seem to be simarly priced (w/n $10), higher rated, hotels in the more popular Dupont Circle or White House zones.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and/or how it geos or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, I went back and there was 4* in Dupont Circle with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business. The TripAdvisor Rating was 4.5 so I was assuming it would be the Hotel Palomar. It was for $119 per night. I jumped at that and I was correct it was the Hotel Palomar. Thanks for all your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]