Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Downtown) Hilton Garden Inn

mccarthys5
By mccarthys5,
in

Bid the first time for a 4* in downtown Philly for $65, an admitted longshot, but rates are low for this night in Philly. Rejected and decided to add 3* and dropped my price to $60 - got the Hilton Garden Inn. $60 is a huge bargain for this central location and the lowest available rate otherwise is on hilton.com for $144, so quite a savings. I've stayed there about 5 times prior. It's a good, solid 3* hotel and has an indoor pool for the kiddies. Will call them in the morning to see if they can give us a room with 2 double beds, hopefully all will work out. Breakfast in the am at the Reading Terminal Market, which is right next door. Now that's good eatin' in Philly!

Thanks, as always for your great site.

Just remembered - begun my purchase with your links to PRICELINE.

Suzanne

I have used the Parking Plaza Garage at 8th and Filbert, this parking deck is owned by the Philadelphia Parking Authority and the rates are $12 for 24 hours and an additional $4 for overnight parking......how can you park for 24 hours and not incur an overnight? That's the PPA for you, at your service!! At any rate, this garage is closed from midnight to 6 am, so hopefully you won't need your car during those hours.....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]