Priceline Hotel: Angels Baseball, Anaheim California

Stuntman
By Stuntman,
in

I am planning on going to a Thursday night Angels game in Ahaheim, California on the 21st of August 2008.. I would like to get a nice room within walking distance from the stadium.. and that walk has to be doable by a 5 year old!

Any suggestions as to how I should approach this? I've never tried Hotwire before.. anybody have any experience with Angels Baseball and HOTWIRE?

Thanks!!!

I am planning on going to a Thursday night Angels game in Ahaheim, California on the 21st of August 2008.. I would like to get a nice room within walking distance from the stadium.. and that walk has to be doable by a 5 year old!

Any suggestions as to how I should approach this? I've never tried Priceline before.. anybody have any experience with Angels Baseball and PRICELINE?

Thanks!!!

The zone of both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE are larger than a walk to the stadium... if you're looking for a "deal" i'd start by searching HOTWIRE and seeing if any hotels (in the Disney North and South zones) are identifiable and close enough for your needs. Still a risk, but that's going to be your best bet, imo.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you find or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That address is for the Hilton Suites (there is another Hilton in this zone)

So looking at the Hotwire Hotel List scroll down to the Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South) zone and you'll see the amenities that have been reported to be associated with this property thru HOTWIRE.

Next do a HOTWIRE search for your dates... do you see a property offered with the same exact star rating and amenity combination? Even if you find a match there are no guarantees, as there could always be another hotel with the same exact star rating and amenities, but if you find a match this would be a good start. If so, let us know and we'll try to use some secondary information to confirm in order to put more of the odds in your favor.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing a 3* hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South that has the following ammenities.. and wonder if anybody might be able to maybe clue me in as to what Hotel this might be..

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-Speed Internet Access

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

We attend Angels games quite often and have always stayed in the Hilton Suites across from the stadium but our visit last month we stayed in the Marriott Townplace which is also across the street from the stadium. It is not as fancy as the Hilton but it was clean and safe and quite adequate and we will stay there again.

We attend Angels games quite often and have always stayed in the Hilton Suites across from the stadium but our visit last month we stayed in the Marriott Townplace which is also across the street from the stadium. It is not as fancy as the Hilton but it was clean and safe and quite adequate and we will stay there again.

Perfect!

Did you use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE to get those hotels?

I'm seeing a 3* hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South that has the following ammenities.. and wonder if anybody might be able to maybe clue me in as to what Hotel this might be..

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-Speed Internet Access

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

This property has not yet been identified, but it doen't match previous reports for the Hilton Suites if that's what you're looking for.

Using our BetterChecker what are the rates for the Hilton Suites and Towneplace Suites for your date?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]