Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) InterContinental Harbor Court

kely53
By kely53,
in

I have 2 hotels I am interested in for thiese dates. Information as follows from Hotwire.

4 star customer favorite. Anemities: fitness center, rstaurant, high speed internet, pools, business center. Price on hotwire is 224 a night (339 retal)

3 star Anemities: suite, pool, high speed internet, fitness center, restaurant. Price on hotwire is 199 (224 retail).

Do you know what hotels these may be?

Thanks so much.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 3* property is a match for the Tremont Plaza so that would be our best guess for that one.

For the 4*, on a current search i'm seeing a 4 star with Restaurant, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis... are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are still trying to firm up our plans. Still dealing with 5/29-5/31, Inner Harbor area, 2 rooms, 2 people per room. Hotwire still has a 4* for 174 a nite. Same anemities listed on prior post here. My question is that I noticed at the bottom of the page, it said tripadvisor has this rated as a 3* with over 100 posts. Is that information significant when trying to ascertain which hotel it is? Thanks

Hi,

I apologize for asking another question!! We havent booked yet as we are waiting for another couple to decide if they are joining us. Today there is a 4* listed for 5/29-5/31. The anemities are a bit different. fitness center, restaurant, hi speed internet, pool, business center. Tripadvisor: 3.5 stars, 60+ reviews. Any idea which hotel this may be? Price is 195. Thanks

Please post back once your plans are firm and you know if the other couple is joinging you or not... the property currently shown may not even be offered by the time you're able to commit to a non-refundable purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Ok. Plans are firm and we are going to book today. Will book 2 rooms, 5/29 to 5/31/08. Here is current info on hotel from hotwire: 4 star, $189 per night. Anemities: fitness center, swimming pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet restaurant. Tripadvisor: 3.5 out of 5 stars, 60+ reviews, last reviewed 4/08. I did try to figure out based on tripadvisor info.....based on star rating and reviews came up with possible Intercontinental, Hyatt - but they were last reviewed in May so that part didnt match up.

Any best guess as to what hotel this is?

Thanks

Karen

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]