Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South

davdell
By davdell,
in

My family and I are going to Disneyland the week of June 23rd and need help in identifying a 3* Hotel in Yorba Linda - Anaheim Hills area. Hotwire has a rate of $92.00/night for this property. HOTWIRE also states that the property is 14.4 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (SNA), 16.0 miles to Ontario Intl.

The amenities are:

Suite

Fitness Center

Laundry Facilities

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Hi Speed internet Access

Thanks

Note that the distances provided are not for that particular hotel, but rather the center of the zone to the desginated area. Your hotel may actually be closer/further depending upon where in the zone it is.

The above hotel has not yet been identified, but with the information given i'm going to guess it's the Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, which has all the amenities listed above.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I live in the area. I am not sure if there is an Embassy Suites in that part of town or not. Can't think of one. There are two in the area that appears to correspond to the fullerton/brea zone as it shows on the map. One of those embassy suites is off the 91 freeway at kraemer/glassell, which is almost in anaheim hills. The map zone makes it looks like the place where that embassy suites is located is in the fullerton/brea zone, even though that hotel is probably in anaheim.

Possibly if you are looking for that anaheim (almost anaheim hills) embassy suites it is in the fullerton/brea zone. There is also an embassy suites farther north in Brea.

• 5 weeks later...

Does it really matter which particular hotel it is? A short list of possibilities could probably be put together. It is probably very nice. And the area it would have to fall within is pretty small... Is there one particular hotel you want or do you just not like the idea of not knowing which one it will be?

Well, I may look into what suite hotels are in the zone. In the meantime, if you just want to make sure you get a nice room, have you looked at what people get at 3* on PRICELINE? Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, Crowne Plaza, Doubletree, Hilton Suites, etc. There really aren't any bad ones you could end up with. There is a place called the Anabella, but its not a bod looking property, either. I have eaten in their restaurant. They won an award for being a beautiful property recently. It is fixed up older place, so the room layouts may not be quite up to date. But they have all been refurbished. I know what the place was like before. It was quite a shock to see what they have done with it. Even so, nobody has reported a PL win there in several years, according to the search I did. And people are winning 3 star PRICELINE Disney bids all the time - often in the 60 dollar range. So the chances are extremely low that one would even come up. Chances are you will end up in one of the properties listed above. There is a complete list in the hotel lists section.

I agree with the above poster in that you would be better off bidding on PRICELINE, as there are many rebid zones for Disneyland and you can bid every 24 hours now-- I personally would not bid more than $45-- but you are getting closer to your dates so whatever you feel comfortable with. Just for your FYI Anabella has picked up recently for $80 on PRICELINE but it could be found for the same price for those dates for the same price on Expedia and a few other hotel sites. All the hotels are great that pick up in the 3 star range, however they are not the close ones on Harbor and that is a big factor when Disneyland is your destination to consider. I certainly would not pay the $100 + I saw for the hotel you posted here, I don't know what it is-- didn't notice the suites in the amenities, I did play around to see if I could figure it out-if you get on trip advisor and look for hotels that match you could probably figure it out/circles+how many reviews and amenities.

• 4 weeks later...

Please help identify 3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South for the dates 6/23-6/27

Hotel Amenities:

-Complimentary Breakfast

-Pool(s)

-Laundry Facilities

-Kitchenette

-Fitness Center

-Business Center

-High-speed Internet Access

Trip advisor rating 4 out of 5 stars (100+ reviews March 2008)

Thank you

• 1 month later...
I see this property now but it has not yet been identified.

Can you help Identify the following property that showed up today? It is for June 23rd - 27th

3.5* Costa Mesa - Irvine Area $84.00/night

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Trip Advisor 4.0 out of 5

My guess is that it is the Ayers Hotel and Suites but a current search of that property on Tripadvisor shows it as a 3.5 out of 5.0.

The Ayres Hotel and Suites Costa Mesa - Newport Beach would be our best guess too... i could also come up with an explanation if the TA rating was 4.0 and HOTWIRE was currently showing 3.5, but with the way it is shown i don't have an explanation.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]