YUL Montreal Minivan Hertz

joebaby
By joebaby,
in

I need a minivan for 9 day rental, I find comparing pricing a bit confusing with the fees all over $100. Also , I don't find any usable coupons as they expire 6/30/08.

So as a side question, when might coupon codes extend past end of June 2008?

I will try a pric.eline bid

HOTWIRE $38/day, Enterprise $300 per week then $61 each add day

I have plenty of time bidding every 72 hours.

Is this reasonable or any other ideas? start $20 per day increase by $2?

I'm not sure which coupons/codes you're refering to so i can't comment on that aspect.

$20 is probaby too low to begin, but as you have time before this rental, if you have the time, you can always start there... more realistically it will probably take $30+. (so if you do start at $20, perhaps increase by $4 each time rather than $2 until you get to $30 if you'd rather save some time and 'risk' an overbid)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress/failuare or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you once again

Started $24 for the 9 days the rebid 8 days for $27.

$27 a day accepted for 8 day rental 7/28/08 - 8/5/08 In terminal YUL Montreal Dorval

Hertz Subtotal 216, tax and fee 107.84 total 323.84

I am flexible on the start day but I will have to go back out to YUL to pick it up.

I wonder now, does Priceline add a day on car rental like they do for hotel rental?

Congratulations on your success.

There is no "add a day" with car rentals, which is why with 2+ months until your stay i would have stuck with your most convenient dates (hopefully it is easy enough for you to get back to the airport). All in all, a better rate than i imagined would be possible... nicely done!

Thanks for the post and have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]