Hotwire Hotel: Madison (State Cap/Univ/Central) 3.5*??

jjp72
By jjp72,
in

Looking to book something in downtown madison for 6/28, and this hotel came up.

State Cap/Univ/Central Area

3.5 stars

$89 per room

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Anyone know what it is? I only see 3* ones listed for that area on the master list. But looks like perhaps it could possibly be the Sheraton Madison Hotel, based on this post?: Sheraton Madison

Otherwise other ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been identified.

While it's possible that the Sheraton has been upgraded to a 3.5* property (the link to the post above is nearly a year old) there is no evidence of this so it would be strictly on the basis of the amenities matching... and these amentiies are quite common for hotels, so would hardly consider this to be 'certain'.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know wahtever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey,

I live in Madison. I won the Madison Sheraton on PRICELINE last year for $46.00/night. It was listed as a three star on Priceline at the time. I would first try PRICELINE as the repeat winners in the downtown 3 star zone are all great. The Concourse, the Sheraton, and the Hilton Monona Terrence. I would start at around $45.00 or so. But that's just me. Good Luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]