Priceline Hotel: Last minute Las Vegas weekend reservations possible?

jaylee
By jaylee,
in

Hi. all. I first want to say I love this site. So much information and help, it's incredible!

Now for my question: A good friend turns 25 tomorrow, and wants me and another (guy) friend to go to Vegas with him for the weekend. Because of it being two guys and me, we will need three beds (two queens or doubles and a roll-away), so we have not only the issue of finding a room this late in the game, but getting one that we can get our bed accommodations met. Just as challenging, we would like to stay in the under-$140-150 a night range, 4* or better, and of course we'd prefer to be on the strip. Help! Any advice would be very appreciated, and if it isn't reasonable and you all don't think it's going to happen, can you give me some other options?

Thanks! :)

The bad news is that I don't know of any hotel that will let you put a roll-away in the same room with two queens or doubles. Most hotels tell you right up front that roll-aways can only be put into a king room.

• 5 months later...
Try going for the 5* north strip area up to $150. If you won the Palazzo its a suite and the couch has a bed in it I believe

I just stayed at the Venetian this past Sunday-Tuesday. At check in, they asked if I wanted two queens or a king. Also, in each room, there is an L shaped couch WITH a foldaway bed, so this could be an option.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]