Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Holiday Inn

swiz
By swiz,
in

AWESOME. Got a newly renovated pool for the kids for the last two days of vaca. Sat - Mon in Union Sq at Hyatt Regency 89 two rooms. Mon - Wed at Fish Wh Holiday Inn (new pool) 79 two rooms. love priceline love this site.

Used the PRICELINE link on this site for both.

Bid #1 rejected $89 4*,

Bid #2 accepted - 4*+3* to stay in FW but lowered the price to $79.

Got the Holiday Inn, been there its nice and did i mention a new pool for the kids. They would have been traumatized without the pool for at least a couple days.

That's GREAT news... glad to hear you have finalized all of your plans and this trip is now 'set'.

Looks like everything worked out well for you and it appears you're happy with all the deals you received.

Thank you for sharing by posting your win(s) to the board and for using our PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Have a great family vacation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was thinking about trying to get the Holiday Inn for all four days (have it for two - FishWrf) if I was able to extend my stay at the hotel on priceline and they accept, would I be able to sell/cancel rooms at the Hyatt? just curious, never tried it before, never had this much time before a trip.

Thanks

Any chance of swapping with some one, like checking in for them using their credit card for extras, then handing them the keys, and moving on? Not a big deal, split my dates to get a better chance at a hotel with pool, and to stay in different area. Still very happy with the prices and hotels, can't beat it.

Thanks

PRICELINE rules don't allow it. Could you get away with it? Probably, if you show up with the other party at checkin.

Why would the other party want to get involved though? If they have their own credit card for incidentals they could use that card to bid for their own room under their own name. It seems less complicated.

Maybe you could call Hyatt and ask if they're affiliated with a nearby hotel or health club that has a pool you can use while you stay there?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]