Priceline Hotel: 3* San Antonio (Downtown-Riverwalk) Holiday Inn Riverwalk

linlacor
By linlacor,
in

Need help identifying the following hotels

4 * Riverwalk South and Market Square Area

$119 (Best Value, 13% Savings, you save $17)

April 27, 2008 - April 28, 2008 - Travel Dates

3.5 on Trip Advisor 100+ reviews (most recent March 2008)

8 miles to San Antonio Airport

Fitness Center, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities, Pool, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

3.5 * Riverwalk South and Market Square

$115

(No reviews stated)

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Laundry Facilities, Fitness Center, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

3 * Riverwalk North and Alamo Area

$109 (13% savings, $125.10 retail, you save $16.10)

3.0 out of 5, 40 customer reviews, most recent February 2008

Points of interest - The Alamo

7.2 miles to San Antonio Airport

Fitness Center, Restaurant, High Speed Internet, Pool, Laundry Facilities

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Neither of the two properties above have been identified.

The 3.5* amenities are frequently associated with the Holiday Inn Express, but no evidence to suggest that this is the htoel you're seeing above, but that would be our best guess. I don't have a guess on the 3 star property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you do for this stay or if we can be of further help with any other properties.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help!

I decided to roll the dice and just go with Priceline since I couldn't figure out the hotels anyway.

I went with a 3* PRICELINE bid, used your link and won Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk for $80 (started at $60 and used 3 free re-bids (1st bid $60, 2nd bid $65, 3rd bid $70 and 4th bid $80).

I'm pleased with the hotel, like the location. The price on Holiday Inn's website was $169...my guess on the 3* for $109 I listed above was the Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk (just my best guess).

Anyway, this is a fantastic site, thanks for all the information and I will continue to use it and support it and spread the word.

Lisa

Just checked it again, here is what I'm seeing for the 4* on Priceline for $119 as of this afternoon which is what I saw earlier today as well. There are 6 amenities listed for this property on Hotwire:

Fitness Center, Restaurant, Laundry Facilities, Pool, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

4 * Riverwalk South and Market Square Area

This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service

$119 (Best Value, 13% Savings, you save $17)

3.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor 100+ reviews (most recent March 2008)

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]