Hotwire Hotel: 3* NYC Airports (JFK) Holiday Inn Express

jm6782
By jm6782,
in

I am new to HOTWIRE and looking to make my first booking, i have checked the above offer and think its the BW, includes airport shuttle, comp breakfast and internet access, can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? I will also need accommodation for central New York later in the month and am unsure whether to book now or wait. Any advice, suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Welcome!

The Best Western is still listed as a 2.5* on the Hotwire Hotel List for New York and by checking HOTWIRE's vacation packages, it appears as a 2.5* as well. I think this 2* is the Howard Johnson's Express. Is it a good deal? Take a look at similar accomodations in the area and you tell me :) .

If the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express is, lets say, $160 for your dates of travel, then maybe $95 isn't so bad. Please begin a new thread for your central New York stay and we will take a look at it.

Good luck and please use the HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links on the board if you proceed.

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know i have booked my JFK hotel. Got the following deal - Holiday Inn Express JFK $134 - Hotwire details were 3* Shuttle/Fitness/Internet/Comp Breakfast/Laundry, Tripadvisor rating 3.5. Tripadvisor does show HI Express as 2*, so I didnt expect the HI, but overall price and reviews are ok. Another step closer to completing our itinerary!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]