Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Toronto

haggis1969
By haggis1969,
in

This is my first time on this website and have never used Priceline or Hotwire before.

Looking for a 4* hotel in Downtown Toronto 10-17 May 2008. Hotels on Hotwire are

4-star hotel in Downtown Toronto East $89 per room per night

This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service.

Fitness centre, pool(s), restaurant(s), business centre, high speed internet access, spa

4-star hotel in Downtown Toronto West $119 per room per night

Customer Favorite

This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service

Fitness centre, pool(s), restaurant(s), business centre, high speed internet access, spa

I would ideally like to stay in the Sheraton - Is this the Downtown Toronto West option? Any idea which hotel is the Downtown East one? Am I likely to get a cheaper price on Priceline for these dates? I realise that by doing this I would stand an even less chance of getting the Sheraton.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for these HOTWIRE properties is that the East hotel is te Sutton Place and the West hotel is the Sheraton.

PRICELINE will likely be a little cheaper, but as you point out, you'll have no way of targeting a specific property and you'll need to be willing to accept any 4* hotel in the zone.

If you'd like to go with priceline let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Dates: July 10-12, 1 person, looking for 4 stars under $75.

How do I get something in the downtown core on either Priceline or Hotwire.

Hotwire offered: 4-star hotel in Downtown Toronto East for $59 and Toronto west for $67.

I'm new to this site, how do I max my chances at a true 4 start ...eg. Westin for $60..

K

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]