Priceline Hotel: After winning a bid on priceling....can you confirm with hotel?

topspin10
By topspin10,
in

Sorry guys, newbie here, getting ready to try pricline for the first time in jackson hole WY in early July. I am travelling with my girlfirend and I can anticipate her being very anxious about me using priceline since we have never done it before. My question is, once the bid is won and the hotel name is revealed, at what point (or can you?) verify your reservation with the hotel. In other words how can you verify you are in fact in the hotel's reservation system? Can you call the hotel and verify your name with them?

thanks......Topspin

I suppose there could a hotel not "linked", but in every instance i know of the hotel has known immediately as the entire process is automated.

If/when you're ready to bid let us know the parameters (dates, maximum bid, minimum star rating, acceptable zones) and we'll suggest a strategy to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]