Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia Suburbs (Plymouth Meeting-Norristown) Doubletree Guest

mccarthys5
By mccarthys5,
in

Used the PRICELINE link on this site to begin bidding.

Admittedly, I was trying to target the Marriott West in Conshohocken since we have a dinner right down the street from the hotel and it didn't work. Not the end of the world, although the reviews for the Doubletree aren't the best.

1st bid of $58 was rejected and they gave me the one-time deal for an additional $17 to guarantee a 3* hotel in the area and instead I added Horsham/Fort Washington (no reported 3*'s) and upped my bid to $62 and it was accepted for the Doubletree. I don't believe this hotel has been reported yet for this area, so you will want to add to your pinned list.

Will write a review after this weekend and hoping it will be fine.

Suzanne

Congratulation on your win! (although not the hotel you were hoping for, $62 seems like a good rate)

Can you please add the date(s) of your stay to this thread so that we may add this information to the topic title and this thread will also then appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

I added Horsham/Fort Washington (no reported 3*'s)
While this zone is indeed a re-bid zone, make sure you you use the proper way to determine your re-bid zones, as per Priceline Re-Bidding Explained, rather than relying on reported wins. This will make sure you don't end up in an area you don't want, for as you can see from your own win, new hotels can be reported at any time.

Thank you for posting your results to the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]