Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 4.5* Hotel NMI-WaterTower

epicureangirl
By epicureangirl,
in

I'm searching for a hotel September 3-6 and have come across a 4.5* hotel I need help identifying:

North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Cost

Restaurant, Fitness, Internet, Business Center

Any ideas?

Also, I already have my 'backup plan' booked (Hotel Burnham & Hotel Monaco), but the hotels are in the loop area -- I'm worried it won't be the best location for a leisure trip, any comments?

Thanks everyone.

Based upon the CHICAGO HOTWIRE HOTELS this seems to match the Drake (which leads into your other questions regarding location).

My last time in Chicago i stayed at the Congress Hotel (South Michigan Ave... which is part of 'the loop' zone) due to a reception there i was attending. Our stay was fine but i did comment that next time we visited i would stay on North Michigan Ave as the South Michagan Ave area is just a bit less convenient than i would prefer. If i was saving a LOT of money i'd have no problem staying there again, but the NMA area would be much preferable for a leisure trip.

For the rehersal dinner (it was a wedding i was attending) a bus took us to the restaurant. The bus first stopped at the Drake and when i asked why the bus went there first i was told, "The Congress isn't good enough for some of my rich relatives."

If this is indeed the Drake, both Orbitz and Expedia are showing rates of $119/nite (non-refundable) for your dates, so make sure you compare total cost (net of fees) of each service.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]