Hotwire Hotel: 4* St Louis (Downtown) Omni Majestic

koolkats3
By koolkats3,
in

How about this one "This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service" with the fitness, business, restaurant and internet icons. Hoping to help brother book nice place for a 4 night stay end of April. He doesn't have a computer!! With unknown parking charges, $64 would still be great and affordable.

Thanks!

LuAnn in Wisconsin

I see a hotel with these amenities when searching for 2adults/2children... are you searching for more than the default 2adults/0children?

The hotel i'm seeing (when searching for 2adults/2children) has a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating and has not yet been identified. If i were to take a guess i'd think the Hilton Downtown is a possibility, but not 100% confident in that guess. However, if the offer you're seeing has a TA rating of 4.5/5.0, i would feel fairly confident buying this property and be reasonably assured that it's "good".

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for checking into it. I was using the 2 adults no kids. Hmmm.... now the "upscale" 4* is $136/night. Darn. It now shows a Boutique icon.

There is now a 3.5* star for $89. "Customer favorite" "distinctive establishment". What do you think that is? And maybe I better take it before all the Downtown rooms are gone. Unless you think that more will open up closer to 4/27?

I am unclear when you say 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating. I don't see more than one number assigned to a hotel. This is on HOTWIRE - I haven't tried PRICELINE.

Thanks bunches!

LuAnn

Congratulations!! Glad to hear your brother and sister-in-law will be 'spoiled' by this stay.

Can you confirm that the listing you ultimately bought did not show a Boutique icon? (you can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page).

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]