Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown) Sheraton

Gold Member
By Gold Member,
in

Hi

Newbie with perhaps a stupid question... I have placed a couple of unsuccessful bids up to my limit on PL. At this stage, I am not prepared to bid higher (nor can I - 0 free re-bids remaining for 4 star range in Seattle). Even though the bids were unsuccessul, they still appear in 'My Trips' listing. Am I right in assuming that unless I want to reuse that exact same bid (potentially by changing other parameters to the bid), then they are effectively null and void and I can ignore them? That is, PL doesn't still treat the bids as active and search for a hotel at the price every day? If so, I'm in a little trouble because I have placed two bids with very similar parameters for the desired outcome of 1 night's stay, not two on the same date.

Furthermore, do unscucessful bids disappear from 'My trips' after a certain amount of time? Can I delete them?

Thanks

Gold Member

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I have placed two bids with very similar parameters for the desired outcome of 1 night's stay, not two on the same date.
Please post your successful bids to the board... maybe your wins can help other users who are looking for a stay in Seattle on or about the same. Use two separate threads, one for each win, in the Priceline Seattle thread, then bump this thread and we'll reply to your question(s) above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

I would be happy to pass on my winning bid information however that's the whole point - they haven't won and hence my question about still appearing in the 'My trips' list. I am hesitant to place another bid until I know for sure that these two other bids wont be reactivated every day etc.

Regards

GM

Thank you for sharing your win(s) with the board.

Please only post one win per thread, which will enable each to be seen in our Priceline and Hotwire Wins Calendar. We'll use this thread to reflect your first purchase, please start a NEW TOPIC for your second stay.

Please also read the message in your INBOX and use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay(s) and cruise.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]