Hotwire Hotel: 3* Wichita (Airport ICT) La Quinta Inn and Suites

windymulder
By windymulder,
in

Can anyone please help me identify this 3* hotel in Wichita (Mid-Continent Airport) for 1 adult and 3 children and checking in on July 19th for 1 night?

The amenities are:

Smoke Free Rooms

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Thanks for your help!

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that the price is $75.

This property has not yet been identified.

If i were to take a guess, i'd think the Comfort Suites Wichita would be a good possibility as they're a smoke-free property and i believe have al the amenities above. (but there could always be others)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess was also for the Comfort Suites, but the restaurant icon is throwing me off, as there is no restaurant attached to the property. I may just wing it and take one for the board, for the sake of unveiling the identity of the hotel. I'll make a separate post if I do purchase.

Thanks for your help!

Congratualtions on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.... helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

There is only one review of this property, but the title of that review is Perfect, so it should be ok for your one nite stay, and the hotel website site "newly renovated".

With three kids i'm sure the kitchenette (for us, more importantly the refrigerator) will come in handy i'm sure this should work out well for your needs.

Thanks again for sharing your results with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- your first post also included a Hi-Speed amenity icon, which is only visible when clicking thru beyond the first page, i'm including that in the list of amenities associated with this property, but if you believe this is incorrect please let us know

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I want to give the board an update regarding this hotel.

After doing a little bit of research and some information that I learned, I contacted Hotwire with some concerns and was told that based on information that I gave them and information from other travelers, this hotel would be downgraded to a 2.5*. I don't know if any other amenities would be adjusted.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]