Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 2.5 star hotwire London Ontario

ikelmay
By ikelmay,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board.

If i were to take a guess i'd think the Days Inn is a possibility, but i'm far from certain as there are other 2.5* rated properties in the area which almost all would have Hi-Speed Internet Access and a Business Center.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, further request - another property has materialised in the 2.5* category for Apr 25-28

if anyone has experience and could help in identifying the following:

Fitness Centre

Restaurant

Pool

Business Centre

High Speed Internet Access.

I'm quite happy with options other than the Ramada as it doesn't get too many positive reviews.

Thanks

Is this latest property 2.5* or 3* rated?

I see the amenities above associated with a 3* hotel (and still see the amenities in your first post for a 2.5* property).

Can you confirm the star rating and the amenities HOTWIRE is showing for the latest property you've posted above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

**!!@@ - i debated whether to book it straight away in case it would change - i was on very early this morning and the amenities breakdown for both the 2.5* and the 3* were identical..... the 2.5* was priced at 59 and the 3* at 102 so it looks like it's been revised already.

From your experience theraure, can hotels come into the system and clear that quickly or was it likely a mis-entry by Hotwire and was never available in the first place this morning?

best regards

It woudn't be a 'mis-entry' by HOTWIRE...

I played around a bit with this and if you do a HOTWIRE search for 4adults/0children i'm able to get this hotel to appear :)

This property has not yet been reported, and the only additional information that HOTWIRE gives is a retail price (and these are often incorrect as they're the retail price of a similarly rated hotel in the zone, not necessarily the retail price of the hotel being offered). With this caveat noted, the retail price does match that of the Days Inn for this nite, so that would be our best guess <again>, but i'm far from certain.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Many hotels charge for occupancy greater than two (extra towels, cleaning of towels and sheets, water use, soap and other amenities, wear and tear, etc, etc) as well as also providing an incentive to book two rooms instead of one.

If you book quad occupancy and only show up with two there is no problem.

Let us know how it goes and what you end up with.

• 9 months later...
Many hotels charge for occupancy greater than two (extra towels, cleaning of towels and sheets, water use, soap and other amenities, wear and tear, etc, etc) as well as also providing an incentive to book two rooms instead of one.

If you book quad occupancy and only show up with two there is no problem.

Let us know how it goes and what you end up with.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]