Hotwire Hotel: Possible name of Chicagohotel on Hotwire

Jane
By Jane,
in

Welcome to the board!

As we don't have any reported Hotwire "wins" in this area, you're best bet is to hopefully get some help from somebody here who knows the area. I'm sure it would help narrow down the possibilities if you listed the amenities that Hotwire is showing for the hotel.

I also recommend reading this CLICK HERE which also explains how to use Expedia to make a better guestimate when using Hotwire. (i just posted this link, it wasn't available when you first posted this question, so don't wonder how you "missed it")

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

We just stayed at the Tremont Hotel which is a 3* Hotel in Chicago right off of Michigan Ave. by the Water Tower. We payed $59. The hotel is quaint and a historically old hotel but very nice for the $$ considering the cost is half of what other area hotels have to offer in rates.

The location is ideal. It is attached to Ditka's Restaurant.

The rooms are clean, very small, only 1 elevator in the hotel (it was out of order so we had to use the service elevator).

Front desk personnel could not have been friendlier. They were very nice and helpful.

For the $$ and if you do not expect all the frills, I recommend the Tremont.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]