Priceline Hotel: Help! 3.5 star condo Universal-I-drive North

llgator
By llgator,
in

Amenities show 2BR, Free Parking, 24 hr front desk, kitchen, and pool. I'm new to this board but I know how old some of the condos can be in Orlando. Would I be better off getting 2 hotel rooms? Anyone have an idea which place this is and if it's nice? Thanks so much!!

The above is a match for the Westgate Palace so that would be our best guess (although i'll add that i don't currently see this property offered on your dates on my own HOTWIRE search).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you really want a condo I would suggest www.hotelkingdom.com and search for Cypress Pointe. They usually have a pretty good rate for the place and its quite nice. Note the regular section has been remodeled more recently then the Grand Villas part. Just read the rules for Hotel Kingdom too as I believe they have a strict refund policy. (You usually have to deposit the first night)

I made the mistake of booking my hotel rrom before booking Discovery Cove, which was sold out when I tried to book it. this was the only reason we were going, for my daughter's birthday. Since we live in Jacksonville the only money I have invested in this that's nonrefundable is my hotel. Can I sell my hotel room for 4/25-4/27? I got a pretty good deal at the Wyndham for 2 rooms at $38 a night and would be willing to take less. Any advice would be helpful!

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]