Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Metro Center - Glendale) Crowne Plaza

azgal
By azgal,
in

bbbb,

The original title was Metro Center but i added the 'Glendale' part as that's the complete Hotwire zone.... was that an error on my part?

I believe the actual address is:

2532 W Peoria Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85029

which indeed looks likes it's in the Metro Center / Glendale zone, but maybe the OP can confirm i've got the address right or you can give some insight as to what zone you believe this property should be in.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

theasure is correct

Being a resident ( this bid was not for myself) - I can tell you that this hotel is in the Metro Center area of PHX. It sits on the corner of the I-17 and Peoria Ave - ( east of the I-17) about 5 minutes - well 10 minutes in rush hour from the Metro Center mall.

The official hotwire area is Metro Center- Glendale as Glendale starts somewhere the other side of the I-17.

The person I made the bid for has been in there for 3 days now - the first room assigned was definately a "hotwire" room - inside, next to the elevator and staring at a wall full of pool equipement

A request to move was politely accomdated and the hotel itself seems fairly decent. A coffeeshop ( which closes between lunch and dinner, BTW) both an indoor and outdoor pool ( and believe it or not - people in the pool outside in 110 degrees - they must be from Minnesota :) ). A small gift shop and free parking.

Well worth $35 a nite ( it came to $40 a nite with all taxes and fees) even in low season in PHX

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]