CA Sacramento Four Points South Natomas

Neelee
By Neelee,
in

I had the pleasure of winning a bid for this brand new hotel. Unfortunately I was only able to stay one night (3/31/2008). According to the staff, they opened in September 2007.

I arrived at 10:00PM via their free airport shuttle which only took 5 minutes to pick me up from the SMF airport after using the courtesy phone. At the hotel, I was greeted by friendly, smiling staff members behind the desk and in the lounge. In my travels, you don't typically find friendly staff at that hour of the evening. They initiated conversation easily and politely.

My room was, in my opinion, over-sized compared to other rooms I've stayed in for more money. There were two double-beds, modern decor, a huge bathroom with a bathtub-sized shower stall with glass doors. The bed was very comfortable (probably because they're still new). Although the hotel is situated approximately a quarter mile from the freeway, there was no freeway noise.

The small dining area offers a buffet breakfast for $11.95 (at this writing). When I asked about ordering off the menu I got the impression the breakfast buffet was all they offered. When I told them I don't eat that much, the person in the dining room made an exception and only charged me $5.00 for a scoop of eggs along with several bacon and sausage pieces. She was more than accomodating and attentive. So for her efforts, I tipped her $5.00 - it was worth it.

The only drawback is it would appear to be in the middle of no where. But on the way to the airport the next morning, I saw that there was a mini-strip mall across the freeway, about one mile away. The whole area is still in development and looks like more businesses will be populating the area soon.

In summary, I have no complaints about this property. I'm almost ashamed I won the bid so low. I would definitely stay here again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]