Daily Activities Included

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurants

Laundry Facilities

Hi-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Was hoping it might be Dreams but doesn't look like it matches. Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't be able to get this great deal without the help and tips from this site. My wife and I were planning to stay at an all-inclusive resort but with the price we saved, we can dine out at a nice place every night. Listed as 4.5* on Hotwire but 4* everywhere else, doesn't bother us at all.

1 room(s) @ PricePerNight:$76.00 per night x NumberOfNights:5 night(s)

SubTotal:$380.00

Tax recovery charge and fees:$51.50

Total $431.50

Amenities Include: Resort, Beachfront, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... glad the board was helpful in your purchase.

I've added Cancun to your topic title, i assume that is the loation of the hotel your purchased?

Can you also confirm the complete list of amenities shown by HOTWIRE, as i believe you've only added the first eight as shown on the 'splash page'. If you go to HOTWIRE and click the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page, do you see this as the full list of amenities associated this this property:

Resort, Beachfront, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]