Hotwire Hotel: 3* London (Kensington-Chelsea-Knightsbridge) Express by Holiday Inn

lwitchel
By lwitchel,
in

A new one for the lists - amenities: complimentary breakfast and high speed internet.

I was truly nervous pressing the "buy my room" button for this one, as I had no idea what I'd get and thought it might be the Barkston Gardens Hotel - (someone reported it as a Hotwire win on Tripadvisor and was not at all happy) This hotel is more modern and has much higher ratings. It's farther out than I like to be, but closer in will cost double. I needed a decent bargain and I'm happy with the result.

$248 hotel cost - Total cost for four nights with fees, $308. The rate for advance purchase at the hotel website is

Thanks for the report and new hotel for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Your topic title got cut-off, can you please post the full name of the hotel as a reply to this thread and i'll figure out the best way to abreviate it to fit properly.

Thanks... enjoy your stay.

PS- nice to see you around the board :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]