Hotwire Hotel: Boston-various hotels-star levels

cindytill
By cindytill,
in

Planning a trip during this week,arriving on amtrak and plan to use public transportation to get around city.

I've looked at HOTWIRE and came up with following rates and star levels. My question is, what hotels match up to the various star levels and location.

3.5-star hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District $139 customer favorite

3.5-star hotel in Cambridge -$113

3-star hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District $159 why is this more than 3.5 star????

4.5-star hotel in Quincy Market - Financial District $199

I've never used PRICELINE before but have used HOTWIRE. I was able to figure out location on hotwire before I booked. I want to be within close walking distance to the subway. Of course I would prefer a 4 star hotel but would like to stay in the $125-$150 range. I'm afraid to use priceline since some of the area maps are quite a large area and need the public sysytem to get around.

I'm new to this -found this website on tripadvisor. any help is appreciated and i would bcetainly post how i make out in all of this.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help identifying the above hotels, please go back to HOTWIRE and provide the amenities that are asosciated with each property. Probably not necessary with the 4.5* since it's so far out of your price range.

We'll then have a look and try to take an educated guess at each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5-star hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District $139-fitness center, restaurant,business center, tennis nearby

3.5 star cambridge-$113-fitness, center, pool,restaurant, business center,high speed internet, tennis nearby

3 star boston common- $159 -fitness center, restaurant,business center, high speed internet

The following would be our best guess for each:

3.5-star hotel in Boston Common - Theatre District ... Radisson

3.5 star cambridge-... Hyatt Cambridge

3 star boston common- .... Park Plaza (although these amenities are quite common for a city hotel... slight chance the Doubletree but i'd sooner learn towards the Park Plaza)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]