San Francisco Fairmont Hotel

BEAV
By BEAV,
in

This morning I stumbled across a 24-hour 70% off sale at the Fairmont Hotel San Francisco on Expedia. My original search dates were July 2-July 6, 2008 when I noticed the 70% sale. I plugged in various dates in May, June and July and many dates are also offering 70% off. I'm not sure when the 24 hour began w/ Expedia (which time zone, etc), so grab this discount while you can.

Examples of prices for July 2-6 timeframe:

Fairmont Room -- Regular Price $399 for $120

Exterior Room -- $429 for $129

Deluxe View - $469 for $141

Signature Bay View - $519 for $156

Main Bldg Suite - $669 for $201

Tower Suite - $869 for $261

BEAV,

I don't need these kind of dilemmas. Our next scheduled trip to The City is 5/22 - 5/24, and the discount doesn't apply. So far have the Omni at their webrate of $169/nite. Waiting for Hotwire and Priceline.

Thanks for the heads up.

Too funny. I was just getting ready to send you a PM to alert you to this sale. Although 5/22 - 5/24 doesn't work, 5/23 - 5/25 does work in case you're able to alter your plans. But there's also many dates throughout the summer available as well. Today I booked the Tower Suite in June ($869 rack rate for $261) to "celebrate" my big 50th. :)

BTW, I noticed your Le Meridien post too late to take advantage of that one. Since that was also an Expedia 24-hour sale, and also on a Tuesday, I'm starting to see a pattern here. Note to self: Log onto Expedia every Tuesday!

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]