Priceline Hotel: Manhattan KS 66502

chids
By chids,
in

Nobody reading your previous thread will know to look here to learn that youre trip was cancelled, instead they'll be left wondering if you were successful but didn't post the results, had rejected bids and gave up trying, booked a hotel direct, cancelled your trip, etc.

Please follow-up that thread and then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Are your plans and dates for the above stay firm?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

There's not too many hotel options in Manhattan (KS) in general, and I would guess that deals are probably scarce, due to the limited amount of hotels (less than 10 on Expedia.)

HOTWIRE has a 2.5* for $107, which I'm guessing is the Clarion (due to the rather scary 2.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page), but the issue with that would be that the Clarion is $104 on Orbitz.

The other HOTWIRE listing is a 2* for $47, but it is only recommended by 55% of HOTWIRE customers, which is a pretty low %. Not sure what this may be, but I'm guessing that it's probably one of the low-end properties in the area (Quality Inn or Super 8?), which have prices that are about the same.

Personally, given the mixed bag of hotels in this area, I would rather recommend going for a "known" - especially if you're going to be in the hotel for about two weeks. Rather than taking the 2.5* HOTWIRE for $107, I'd rather suggest the Hampton Inn Manhattan for $89.59 via Expedia - that's the #1 rated hotel in Manhattan (KS) on tripadvisor. Use coupon code 10WINTER for $10 off per night = $79.59 (plus free breakfast.)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE, PRICELINE, Orbitz or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]