Priceline Hotel: 3* Huntsville (South) Radissson Suite Hotel

ilander
By ilander,
in

Needed to be in Huntsville near the Von Braun Center for the weekend. Limted to 2.5 star and lower quality in the Huntsville Zone. My wife wanted to be in the Hunsville zone. I would have just targeted the Marriot in the west zone, but we compromised, and I had to try for the Huntsville zone. First bid of $45 rejected. No free rebids. Here is where the PRICELINE Peter Principle, if it can go wrong it will go wrong, comes into play. So rather than just go for the 3* in the west zone, I tried to finesse the bidding. The South zone listed 3* and 2* biddding, no 2.5*. I figured I would bid $52, because what are the odds I would get upgraded to 3* at $52? Well, you know how this story ends. Turned out okay, 4.3 miles from the Von Braun Center, not to bad, just a reminder of the how plans can go awry.

The nonrefundable prepay rate was $94, regular resveration rate $104. Comes with free hot buffet breakfast.

On a personal note, thereuare I want to compliment you on the progress this site has made over the years. I joined as member 18 and am impressed with the growth of the site. This must be a labor of love. Bravo. Job well done. The future of the site is bright.

Congratulations on your win!

Thank you for sharing it with the board and helping us add this new property to the Priceline Hotle List.

Although you were surprised at the upgrade, glad to hear this worked out well for your needs and close to where you need to be.

Thanks for the compliments on the site... it has truly been a community effort (including members such as yourself, joinging up when this placed echoed it was so empty :) ) We have a LOT more ideas to implement in the future as we continue to grow and expect our members to come up with suggestions along the way too! (it's usually just an issue of finding the time)

Please remember to use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]