Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Kaanapali-Lahaina) Sheraton

tanz930
By tanz930,
in

I am traveling to Maui for my honeymoon from 6/29 to 7/5. We would like to stay in a resort in Kaanapali. That is really the only zone that we would prefer to stay in. I have tried bidding sporadically for the last month. Lately, I have been bidding daily. I have bid anywhere from $200-$250, and all of my attempts have been rejected. The max I am willing to pay is $300. Does anyone have any advice?? Thanks!

It really depends what you're looking for... i've never been to Maui so i can't speak firsthand. Usually i like the nicer hotels, but when we were in Kaui we had a condo unit and it was great. It wasn't as polished as the resorts, but it served our needs quite well... large 1BR suite, kitchen and refrigerator (we didn't cook, but was very handy for beer, wine, laundry in the unit, prices for things on the property were quire reasonable. We were traveling with out 10 month old at the time, so perhaps that is why we liked it so much as it was covenient to have the second room and a refrigerator to keep the milk cold.

I guess that's the long version... short version is it depends what you're looking for and your budget.

Here are some reviews of the Kaanapli Shores and you can use that info to form your own opinion.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]