Hotwire Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Richmond - Airport YVR) Marriott

beezstertao
By beezstertao,
in

Did some research on what hotels are offered by Hotwire...

6/2 - 6/4

3*

Park Plaza

$35 per night

Total: $87.95

6/4 - 6/5

4*

Marriot Vancouver Airport

$64 per night

Total: $87.95

I'll be staying at two different hotels, but I think I got myself a pretty good deal since I'll be staying at a 4* Marriot. I was also wondering why it was crossed off on your Hotwire listing? and Park Plaza wasn't listed also.

Thanks for the useful info! I purchased the 4* having a pretty good idea it was the Marriot since a previous poster got the same hotel for about the same price. I hope this post will help other potential buyers!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for posting your winning bid(s).

Can you please post a new topic for the Park Plaza win and also include the amenities that were listed before purchase (you can still access them by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page). This will best help others identify the property before purchase (as you were able to do with the Marriott). I think it may be: Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Tennis, Children Activites... but if you could confirm it with the MY ACCOUNT link it would be greatly appreciated.

As well, i'll then edit this title to reflect the Marriott win and we'll use the new thread for the Park Plaza win so that others just 'scanning' the list will be able to see them both.

The Marriott is crossed off the list (in the second post) because it was moved to the first post in that thread. The second post are hotels from the Vacation Product and once a property is 'confirmed' by a user receiving that same property via the Hotel Product we move it to the first post.

The Park Plaza hasn't been reported yet, but now we will be able to add it to the lists... so thanks for reporting it! However, to be most useful for future users we'll need the amenities associated with it.

Thanks again for sharing!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]