Priceline Hotel: 5* for Las Vegas Strip for 05.01 - 05.05

Alex7577
By Alex7577,
in

Hello all! I've been looking to pick up a 5 star for 05.01-05.05 (Thursday thru Monday)

I've checked the convention center check and it seems to be a slow weekend. I've been bidding starting at 149, and getting countered at 273. I bump it up to 159 and get rejected. So, I'm looking for a little help. :)

My max is 179.00, which I think is reasonable, seeing the other prices. But maybe because my stay is made up of 4 days that is messing with it. I would really like to stay at one place for the 4 days and if that means going to a 4* on the strip with a max of $99, then that's fine too.

I've checked the following rates

Palazzo: 199/429/449/299

Venetian: 299/299/299/299

Bellagio: 199/399/399/299

Thanks all! and I've bookmarked the PRICELINE referring link from this site, so I'll use that from now on. :)

you have plenty of time on your side. get yourself a backup res and keep trying on a daily basis. obviously, no inventory has been given to PL at this time. that can change any day! when i went 3 weeks ago i had to try almost 2 weeks without success. then one day i started getting much lower counters and ended up getting Palazzo.

Thanks all! and I've bookmarked the PRICELINE referring link from this site, so I'll use that from now on

Thanks, but please note (and anyone else following along) that you need to bookmark our link by RIGHT mouseclicking on the word PRICELINE and selecting 'Add to Favorite' or 'Bookmark'... not click the link and bookmark the ensuing priceline page.

In regards to your stay...

I do think you have a much better chance at a 5* for your stay if you were willing to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID. I'll also add that based upon current rates, i think your budget may be a bit low for dates wich include weekend nites... but we'll suggest a strategy to try for whatever star rating and budget you'd like.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, but please note (and anyone else following along) that you need to bookmark our link by RIGHT mouseclicking on the word PRICELINE and selecting 'Add to Favorite' or 'Bookmark'... not click the link and bookmark the ensuing priceline page.

oops, that is 1 bookmark i definitely didn't do right! it is now!!

I do think you have a much better chance at a 5* for your stay if you were willing to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID. I'll also add that based upon current rates, i think your budget may be a bit low for dates wich include weekend nites... but we'll suggest a strategy to try for whatever star rating and budget you'd like.

Do you want to stick with your current bidding limits for the time being?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]