Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Airport SEA) Radisson

deleted
By deleted,
in

I had been trying to help a friend get ready to bid for a stay over the August Seattle-Yankees series, and had encouraged him to reserve a certain hotel as a backup (not the one mentioned below, but a Residence Inn 2 bdrm penthouse at $119, since he has 3 kids), then he went off and bid on his own. He got accepted on his first try. He is, however, thrilled at the price, so I didn't say too much to him other than I'm glad you saved half. I have now mentioned this site to him.

Quote from his email to me:

"Hey, I was just messing around for hotels tonight and

$45 isn't a bad price for a 3* hotel at SeaTac. I regularly get them for $40 - 45, and some have posted winning bids in the high 30's. The Radisson is nice, but it is an airport hotel and downtown Seattle is quite a distance. There's not a lot for kids to do in the area, either.

Alaska MVP Gold/AA Platinum/HHonors Gold/Marriott Silver/Priority Club Gold/Priceline Addict

We'll work together on the Park n Ride situation to Safeco, as we will be at Renton Hilton Garden Inn those dates. As to activities in that area, there is the Museum of Flight, Southcenter Mall (there is no mall in our small town), and we will only be staying a few miles away from the airport. I've never found a problem with weekend traffic in and out of downtown proper Except around game time. I think they'll be able to go to whatever kid activities they want with little problems, as they have their own car. Maybe his wife and I will just take turns driving all of us to the games, if we can fit 8 in her SUV. I'm glad to see the price isn't so bad. I would have given up much lower, but he is very happy with the price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]