Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire (2) Philly hotels: need help with ID

mdavis107
By mdavis107,
in

Hi,

This is my first post, so I'll stick to the rules. I am looking to book a hotel in Philly from August 4-8 2008 in the 2/3 stars range on Hotwire. I found two that looked attractive.

1. 3-star hotel in Philadelphia Intl Airport PHL - Stadium Area for $69

Ameninties: Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Internet, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet

I looked at the list for this area, but I could not seem to find it on their--maybe the Holiday Inn Stadium?

2. 2-star hotel in Center City East for $69

Amenities: No Smoking, Free Breakfast, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Again not on the list and this one I have no idea, however it is attractive, because we have 5 people in our party with the free breakfast.

I hope this is enough info for an ID, and please inform me if I have missed anything!

Mdavis107

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Are you still seeing the 3* property on HOTWIRE... i'm seeing a different property (with just 3 amenities) when searching for your dates. If you still see this property, are you searching for more than the default 2adults or for more than one room?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

this 2* is elusive, not been identified, but could be the Comfort Inn, Roadway Inn, or Travelodge. I understand that some of the Comfort Inns will be non smoking, so maybe by the time of your trip this will take place. I would call the hotel and see if this will be non smoking, good luck, and please use this HOTWIRE link if you proceed with your purchase.

It is either the Travelodge or the Rodeway based on area map that Hotwire provides.

Based on amenities, I believe the only option is the Rodeway, because on its website it claims to have smoke free rooms (ie no "smoking" rooms are available for booking), free breakfast, "business services" and free internet.

It took some looking, but I think I will check to see what the suburbs have to offer in terms of 2/3 star and free breakfast. I'll keep in communication. Thank you for your help. When I book I will always use the correct link for HOTWIRE, I promise:)

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]