By vin1215,
in

I need help identifying some hotels here is the first

universal orlando 3 star hotel for 39 a night for march 3-6

This midscale establishment offers more than just the basics in style, comfort

and customer service.

pools

high speed internet access

please let me know your best guess and also how accurate has your guesses been. I will for sure use your link to make my purchase also. thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

It's very late here (east coast... 2am)... and this will take some time ot research. Please bump this thread tomorrow and we'll then have time to take a look at the above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

vin1215,

Is it the area (Universal or Main Gate) or the price at the hotel the biggest issue for you?

3* Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate. Is a match for the Holiday Inn Maingate East.

3* Universal. Can't get a clean match for this but an educated guess would be the Clarion Universal. An option would be the Holiday Inn Universal but not likley with a rate at $36. This rate is common for the Clarion and the hotel is a "regular" for this zone.

3.5* Disney Main Gate - Champions Gate. I belive you have left out some amenities for this hotel. Do a new search, do you see the Resort and tennis icons also?

Henrik.

I am trying to go to disney/universal march 3 - 6 ( I am also flexible with the dates I can go from feb 29- march 7) and am trying to stay at any of these hotels..If someone can find them for me on HOTWIRE or has any tips on getting them through priceline that would be awesome. I will list the hotels with what I am willing to pay for them. I am also flexible with the dates and stays, I can stay at one hotel for one night and the other for two nights or i can stay all three nights at one of them (easier)..anyways any help is appreciated.

Disney's Dolphin hotel (100)

Radisson celebration disney hotel (60)

Doubletree universal (65)

Sun regal resort (60)

Royal pacific resort universal on-site (115)

I have never used hotwire nor priceline and was wondering when it would be best to book for a 3 star hotel for one or two nights (3/3-3/5 or 3/3-3/4)...I already have booked regal sun resort for 3/4-3/7 at 74 a night through their floridas resident special....but I need a universal site hotel for my first two nights....I see there is a 3 star for 39 a night but i think it might be the clarion...I was hoping the holiday inn will show up....do more hotels come up closer to the date and if so do the prices go down on the others??please let me know.

yellowdog i sent you a pm please reply....also if anyone can help me identify these hotels ( I looked at the list and could not find them)

3* from 3/4-3/6 ($73 a night in LBV - downtown disney)

Pools, High speed internet, Business Center

3* disney Main Champions Gate $64 a night from (3/3-3/5)

Fitness center, Restaurant, Laundry, Pools, Business Center, High Speed Internet

3 star hotel for one or two nights (3/3-3/5 or 3/3-3/4)...I already have booked regal sun resort for 3/4-3/7 at 74 a night through their floridas resident special....but I need a universal site hotel for my first two nights....

Wouldn't the dates you actuall need be 3/2-3/4 or 3/3-3/4 in order to make your arrival at the sun resort on 3/4? :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wouldn't the dates you actuall need be 3/2-3/4 or 3/3-3/4 in order to make your arrival at the sun resort on 3/4? :)

yes but a couple posts above someone said that the regal sun standard room is not worth the 74 a night ( which is actually 85 because of the resorts fee) so I most likely going to cancel those reservations.....The perfect hotel for me right now would be a 3* or 3.5* hotel for 69 a night or less that has shuttle services to universal and disney but i dont think that is possible, so if anyone knows the hotels i described above that would be great (or if anyone can help me with my trip regardless)

I needed a wdw hotel from 3/3-3/7 and wanted a 3*...The only 2 hotels i didnt want were holiday inn main gate east and the best western...well i ended up with the holiday inn for $55 a night...im pretty upset about it because i really wanted the sheraton safari or pretty much anything but the 2 that i listed :)

I saw your post on the 'other' board and you certainly wont get much but a chastising comment over 'there'..however to be honest if you knew these hotels were a possibility why did you go ahead and go for it? I personally will not bid 3* in that area right now because of the horrible hotels they are offering and claiming are 3*. There isnt much you can do now except hope for the best (although hasnt the Holiday Inn gotten decent recent reviews?)

I needed a wdw hotel from 3/3-3/7 and wanted a 3*...The only 2 hotels i didnt want were holiday inn main gate east and the best western...well i ended up with the holiday inn for $55 a night...im pretty upset about it because i really wanted the sheraton safari or pretty much anything but the 2 that i listed :)
I saw your post on the 'other' board and you certainly wont get much but a chastising comment over 'there'..however to be honest if you knew these hotels were a possibility why did you go ahead and go for it? I personally will not bid 3* in that area right now because of the horrible hotels they are offering and claiming are 3*. There isnt much you can do now except hope for the best (although hasnt the Holiday Inn gotten decent recent reviews?)

The reason I tried it was because I looked at other winning bids for dates close to mine and all of them were hotels that I wanted...Out of the whole list there were only 2 that I disliked so I played the odds...but i guess I lost

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]