Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Chicago (Airport Midway MDW) Hilton Garden Inn Midway Airport

polyj
By polyj,
in

Thanks...

Regarding Midway... most of the hotels around the airport will offer shuttle service, but this is not guaranteed thru priceline.

You could try HOTWIRE and choose a hotel which shows a shuttle icon, but the issue here is that it doesn't necessarily mean the shuttle will be available 24/7. I would think that most hotels would start their shuttle by 6am, but it's possible that a hotel could start later than that.

So there is some risk involved of not having a shuttle at the time you need thru either service, but with HOTWIRE the risk would be a little less, and if you can reasonably ID the hotel beforehand and determine what tme the shuttle begins the risk would be even less.

So there is a 'risk' no matter which service you decide to use, the question is what level of risk you're willing to accept.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can bid in any increments you'd like, but i'd suggest increasing $3 and $5 from the previous days bids (ie- $63 and $65, then $68 and $70, etc, etc)

This wil progress you along much quicker and you're only looking at a one nite stay, so worst case scenario you're 'overbidding' by $2 for the complete stay... for a neglible amount i'd prefer to just get this done.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid from $50-$58 for 3*, all failed. And I bid from $40, and finally got $45 for a 2.5*.

The hotel is Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Midway Airport

6530 S. Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, Illinois, USA 60638

Tel: +1-708-496 2700 Fax: +1-708-496 8820

It has 24hr shuttle to the airport, which is the most important to me. The price on the webpage is $109. So I am very satisified with it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]