Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (North Beach-Sunny Isles) Le Meridien

Namosi
By Namosi,
in

Is it true, 45$ ??? I could not find any 4* hotel @ Miami for less than 200 bucks on Hotwire

the confirmed price was $49 (plus $20 "resort fee"):

Hotel Details: 1 room(s), 4 night(s)

Le Meridien Sunny Isles Beach

18683 Collins Ave

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160

1 room(s) @ $49.00 per night x 4 night(s) $196.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $29.86

Hotel Subtotal: $225.86

Total Price: $225.86

Some hotels may apply additional charges for incidental fees such as parking. Prices are in $USD.

After sharing my informations with you guys, I took additional 5 days also for $49 :)

The same hotel was offered the next day (from the european view) for $149 ...

• 1 month later...

The classic rooms were very, very small the bed fits most of the room...but we received a seaview room. There was no coffeemaker in the room (but I don't like the US named thing called coffee ;-) and no ice dispenser on the floor as I am expected from a US based hotel. Even I missed a lamp on the balcony to read a book in the night etc. The big plus was the beach towel service, that included the towel, a deck chair with a clean linen and an umbrella each day.

The beach/sea at this location is: +++ and it was silence the whole stay.

On arrival I just checked in for my first reservation (04/01/08-04/05/08) an 04/04 I checked in for the further reservation (04/05/08 - 04/10/08). The advantage of this was, that they simply forgot to charge the parking fee of 25$/day for the second stay, that saved me 125$ :-)

So I paid 49$ (Hotwire) + 16$ (resort fee) + 25$ (parking only first 4 days) + tax (+ tips)

comes to an amount of 90$ or due to the current exchange rate 56 EUR or 65$/41 EUR for the 2. reservation. I never spend less money on a hotel in the last years....and it was worth every penny (or better EUR-cent ;-)

• 2 months later...

I've seen the review on Trip Advisor that the Le Meridien hotel on Sunny Isles has bed bugs. How much would you believe this?

There are a lot of international travelers and I've heard that Europe has this problem more so, but the Le Meridien would be such a nice win for the price.

Are there any chances that HOTWIRE or PRICELINE could give us the Aventura Fairmont or the Trump Sonesta ?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]