Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Downtown) Loews

kajuntraveller
By kajuntraveller,
in

I need two rooms for 1 night on March 24th in an area that would be centrally located. We are coming in on the train between Washington and New York and will have about 24 hours. We want to be in an area that will be easy to get around so we can see as much as possible in a short time. Can anyone make a suggestion? Also, would we be better off with hotwire or priceline? I would prefer not to spend a fortune since we will spend very little time in the room.

kajuntraveller,

I can't answer your question about the location. My best advice is that you look at the Priceline and HOTWIRE zone maps to start with. Maybe some other member can assist you with best zone location for your needs.

Many times can you get better prices at Priceline. But some travelers like the option to see the amenities for the hotels at HOTWIRE before they book it. And the board will try to help you ID the hotel.

Do a search for your date at priceline and HOTWIRE to get a clue about current prices.

Henrik.

I would recommend staying in the Old City section of Philadelphia, this would be included in the Priceline Downtown Philadelphia zone or in HOTWIRE's Olde City-Penns Landing zone. This is a very walkable area of town close to the Historic area or just a short ride to some of the musuems. You may want to check out the maps of these zones and determine if its close to your activities. What is your maximum budget for this stay and your minimum star rating that you can accept?

Have you searched HOTWIRE? Is there anything within your price range and have you tried to ID it? From there, based upon the ID/guess you can decide if that would work well for your plans and you'd want to take that OR if you would like to try bidding on priceline.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]