Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Universal-I-Drive North) Best Western Movieland

skaught
By skaught,
in

I searched back 8 pages but didn't see any mention of a hotel matching this description. I'm attempting to get a hotel this Saturday night, and this one comes up for $65. Any help would be appreciate, as I've never booked through Hotwire before.

Normally I use Priceline and have had great success over the years. This time, though, I can't anything for a 3-star bidding up to $65 which is odd. I never had this much trouble and I stay in the same area a couple weeks ago for $55. I used up all my free rebids (bidding in areas without a 3-star hotel) so I need to find another avenue. Is President's Day Weekend a big travel time?!

Thank you!

Scott

I went ahead with the purchase (using the HOTWIRE link above, of course). The 2.5* turns out to be the Best Western Movie Land (something along those lines). The reviews are decent. With this weekend apparently being hard to book, I'm satisfied. I've used Priceline in the past and got the Peabody for $70, so I'm bummed at the same time! Oh well, it's only a bed!

Scott

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link.

While not the best deal you've received in this area, glad to hear that at least this will satisify your needs.

Can you please add the list of amenities that were shown before your purchase so that we can properly add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page.

Thanks for the post and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]