Priceline Hotel: Resort Ft Lauderdale (Beach) Marriott Harbor Beach

Kevin_M
By Kevin_M,
in

I have been bidding everyday with Priceline for a Resort in Fort Lauderdale for February 21 - February 24. I have been trying to get the Western Diplomat in Hollywood and the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort in Fort Lauderdale beach.

I have been bidding for weeks using all the zones for rebids. I have started from $140 - $200 with no success. The retail rates start at $400 and there is availability through the website.

Any suggestions?

Kevin_M,

best rate at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort is $519/night. I don't think $300 will cut it here. This resort is allways expensive and hard to get. We have only seen reported wins when time are slow in Fort Lauderdale.

Westin in Hollywood shows sold out for your dates. The Crown Plaza Resort in Hollywood can be booked for $215. Please use boards Crown Plaza link found in the support page.

Where do you have a back-up?? Is a resort your only option?

Henrik.

The Westin in Hollywood keeps changing for some reason. It was sold out a couple weeks ago, and then all types of room were available (different views, different bed configurations, etc) and now it looks like there is no availability again. I wonder if it is a glitch or something.

My backup is actually the Crowne Plaza which I got for $199 awhile ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]