Hotwire Hotel: 3* hotel, 3.5*condo naples florida

scrub
By scrub,
in

Looking for any help identifying the 3* star hotel on hotwire retail $239 hotwire price $169. Also looking at possibly the 3.5* star condo, hotwire price $189 with no retail value. Both are in the Naples area. I hope I did everything correctly, let me know. Thanks for the help.

Are the above the full list of amenities that HOTWIRE associates with each property? (NOTE: you'll need to click the "CONTINUE" button or "View Hotel Details" link to see the complete list of amenities beyond the first eight.

Please return to HOTWIRE, doublecheck the amenities, and list the complete set for each of the properties above and we'll be in a better position to try to ID them.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

the 3* hotel details-fitness center, high speed internet access,pool

3.5* condo details-resort, fully equipped kitchen,air conditioning, fitness center,restaurant,laundry facilites, golf nearby,spa services, 1 bedroom suite,smoke free rooms, in-room laundry,pool, front desk, high speed internet access, tennis nearby

The 3* now has fewer amenities than you posted previously? :)

yes that is correct, by the time I got back to you the amenities changed. For today the hotel details for the 3* hotel are as follows-fitness center,pool,highspeed internet,resaurant. The 3.5*condo details remain the same. Sorry for any confusion, thanks again for any help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]