Priceline Hotel: Trying for Fort Lauderdale Hyatt Pier 66

smargarita
By smargarita,
in

First time trying priceline. I have a cancellable reservation of $200 at the Ft Lauderdale Grande for 2/28-3/1, but would like to try for a 4* or resort. Pier 66 seems to fit what I'm looking for, but not sure where to start with bidding for that property. I bid $175 for 4* or resort in the Ft Lauderdale Beach zone and was rejected. Is that ridiculously low? Am I too late?

Thanks for any help you can give!

smargarita - Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Hyatt indicates sold out for your dates.

Is there any reason to why you want to stay in this part of Fort Lauderdale? It's a pretty good walk from the beach and restaurants at the A1A strip.

I don't think your bid at $175 is ridiculously low. But I belive that it takes more for a resort with the current prices.

Would you consider a 3* hotel by the beach as an option for your stay?

Henrik.

Thanks, Henrik.

I screwed that one up. :) I had checked availability at the Hyatt Pier 66 and the Marriott Harbor Beach, and got wrong which one was sold out. So, I guess I was really trying to get the Marriott Harbor Beach. I'm trying to stay away from the Sheraton Yankee Clipper, and I don't mind taking the Sun Trolley or the Water Taxi to get around.

$175 is probably way too low for the Marriott Harbor Beach.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]