Disability tickets

moonrises
By moonrises,
in

I really need some help with a friend planning to come from the UK to visit me

here in the US. but for (1) she has never traveled before, (2) she has a disability, (3) I know they

have people with assistance whom will take you to and from each boarding places as well as

make sure you are on board your flight, but how would I know for sure she is taken care of

in those areas? and (4) is there anykind of discount tickets for people with disability's?

she is not very well off at all,, and does need to come here to find a doctor that might could

help her with her condition.... please help me in finding any kind of information on this.....

:)

sincerly, a very concerned friend in USA

moonrises - Welcome to betterbidding!

Well, all your questions are very important. Maybe we have some member that got the knowledge about this. But I really think you should speak to an airline company. I'm pretty sure they have all the answers you need.

About best deals for tickets. Look at the boards Support/Travel Links support page. You will find plenty of search options there.

I hope everythings works out for you and your friend.

Henrik.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]