CA Napa-Sonoma Vino Bello Resort Napa

trvlgtut
By trvlgtut,
in

Just to follow up on our stay at the Vino Bello Resort in Napa

This is as you know a newly opened property. Everything still felt new adn was very very nice. True to the reviews the front desk was a bit aloof on check in and yes we got locked out and had to get new room cards. We did not partake of the thurs/fri night wine reception because of the timing but we did get a nice bottle of wine for the weekend and water and pepsi. They put us in a king studio and the only complaint was the heater noise, my goodness it was loud! There was also a pull out sofa and micro/washer/dryer/fridge/flat screen. The view was nice over the pools and the new vineyard. Best of all, they did NOT charge us the resort fee. I had emailed Priceline before we left and after a reply they told me to call them about it. I never did figuring I would just see how it went. The price on the standard form you get when you check in was actually more than what I paid and stamped incidentals only. The location was actually excellent for us as we were 5 min from the people we were visiting and we never really felt like we were in an industrial area. It is actually very easy to get to the highway to Sonoma or up the valley.

Sorry this is long, just wanted to let you know it worked out well for us. The rental car ended up to be a G6 (not bad for 11 $$)

tt

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]