Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Hilton- Los Angeles LAX

fly_up_front
By fly_up_front,
in

I'd been messing around with this for over a week on PL and just getting nowhere. There was a huge video game conference in town and the word on other travel sites was that on certain nights, LA was completely sold out. This was seeming to be true as I bid up to $48 for a 3* at LAX with no luck when usually $35-38 will get the job done. Similar higher than normal bidding attempts at lower rated hotels wasn't getting anywhere either. I didn't bid high enough on PL to know for sure whether or not this is another situation where Hotwire had access to rooms that PL didn't.

Was running out of time and re-bid opportunities and couldn't risk being too far away from the airport so used Hotwire and went with the 3.5* for $57 and it was the Hilton which PL rates a 3*.

Not my proudest travel bidding moment but a decent savings off Hilton's rate for that night of $109.

Hilton Los Angeles Airport and Towers

5711 West Century Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90045

(310) 410-4000

Check-in: Fri, May 14, 2004

Check-out: Sat, May 15, 2004

Hotel's amenities:Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Laundry Facilities.

1 room(s) @ $57.00 per night x 1 night(s) $57.00

Taxes and fees: $13.95

Total Price $70.95

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]