Priceline Hotel: Cocoa Beach 3* Bidding Help

trivianut
By trivianut,
in

It's been a while since I've posted here, but am trying to get a Beachfront Hotel in Cocoa Beach or Melbourne from March 17-20. I tried Cocoa Beach (more zones and rebids -4 vs 2 in Melbourne, plus rather not get Hilton Rialto) and went up to $55 but no success yet. I also did 2.5* (thinking the Holiday Inn) to $48 but nothing either. Just wondering if I'm too low $ wise b/c of the week before Easter. The cheapest I've seen any webrates for a 3* Beach Hotel is $155 for the Hilton. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, when I went to EasyClickTravel I found a 3* 'Off the Record' hotel for $49.65 for the same time frame. Any way of finding out what hotel it might be? It's list of Property Amenities show Bar & Lounge (no restaurant), Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard and hot Tub (Pool not listed), as well as Gift/Sundry Shop, Programs for Children, Concierge and Babysitter Services. If this hotel has a pool and is within 1-2 blocks of the beach, I'd strongly consider it. Thanks again for any and all help.

It also lists kids suite available for $117.74. Might it be the Holiday Inn?

You could get walked at any crowded hotel, but EasyClickTravel (and their sister LasMinuteTravel) have contracted for a fixed number of rooms for a given nite (or month).

Just make sure that next to the price on your search it is showing as "Available" as opposed to "On Request". The price should be the same at LasMinuteTravel, please use this site to make your purchase.

Any problems or additional questions please let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks - that's a pretty good deal, but I had already done this PL bid:

Melbourne Hilton Bid

The EasyClickTravel site indicates that if I was doing this hotel, that I am within the one night cancellation penalty. I assume there is always a one night penalty for opaque properties on Easy Click - is that correct?

Also your LastMinuteTravel link isn't working for me... may be a problem with the affiliate site?

EasyClickTravel and LastMinutetravel used to be fully refundable up unitl a few days before arrival (usually 3 days), but they recently instituted a $25 cancellation fee for almost all reservations if cancelled outside of 7 days, and steeper penalties inside of 7 days.

If you're still having trouble with our LastMinuteTravel link please send us a PM (it's working for me, so may need to adjust something on your computer which we can help with)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]