Hotwire Hotel: 4* Phoenix (Central) Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak

phx
By phx,
in

It matches the description of Squaw Peak but in this area which is filled with so many Resorts it's very difficult to know for certain. In any other area these amenities matching would be an 'amost certain' guess, but in this area it's less of a 'sure thing'.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I went for it and it is the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak. the rate on Hotwire is $109. The pointe website is $67. I have put in for the double the difference making my nights very cheap. Still waiting to hear from Hotwire.

Thanks again.

I know the form says it can take up to three days to confirm. However, the price at the pointehilton website has gone up tonight. Still nothing from Hotwire. I have a print out from Friday of the $67 rate that shows the date I printed it. Is Hotwire going to deny my claim now?

Yeah!!! Finally heard from Hotwire. I will be getting my refund of $168. That takes my cost per night $25. However since they do not reduce the tax I am paying a total of $91.95. Still a great deal. The cheapest on hilton's website was $67 a night for a prepaid can't be cancelled rate.

Thanks again to betterbidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]